Every step you take is in the directon of a healthier lifestyle, so why not find out how many steps you are taking each day with Omron’s Alvita Ultimate Pedometer (HJ-329).
Replacing the popular HJ-112, the small and lightweight Alvita Ultimate features Omron’s validated Tri-Axis Technology allowing you to keep it in your pocket or purse and still get an accurate step count, while also offering the traditional option of wearing it on your hip with the enclosed holder.
Omron’s validated tri-axis technology increases accuracy and allows you to wear the pedometer where it’s most comfortable. The unit accurately counts almost anywhere you want to put it.
Place the pedometer in the upper front pocket of your clothing, in the front pocket of your pants, in a bag, or attach it to your belt or pants with the enclosed holder. Includes a strap and clip to prevent loss.
Lightweight & Simple to Operate
A light weight pedometer at .8 oz, it includes a large display and buttons for easy operation. No tools required to replace/remove battery, simply slide the lock on the back to remove the battery cover.
What’s in the Box?
Pedometer, battery, holder, strap with clip and instruction manual.
Four Activity Modes
The Omron Alvita Ultimate Pedometer keeps a precise count of your daily activity level measuring the distance you’ve traveled and the calories burned. With up to 7 days of activity viewable on the display, you’ll have an up to the minute look at your progress.
- Counts steps and distance walked daily and automatically resets at midnight so you can start each day with a clean slate
- Aerobic –“brisk” – steps feature allows you to elevate your walk to a workout by counting steps separately when walking more than 60 steps per minute and more than 10 minutes continuously
- By measuring the intensity of your activity, the unit can calculate the amount of calories burned
- To view various measurements, simply press the walk button.
Auto Stride for Easy Set Up
The Alvita Ultimate contains a feature to calculate your walking stride which makes set-up a breeze. Based on your height and weight inputs, the pedometer will automatically suggest your stride length. You can also calculate your own stride and and input it yourself.
To calculate your stride:
- Walk 10 steps with your normal stride as illustrated below.
- Measure the distance from START to END in inches.
- Calculate your stride length by dividing the total distance by 10.
Example: Total distance = 320″
320 ÷ 10 = 32 inches (2 feet 8 inches)
|Features and Benefits|
|Auto Reset at Midnight||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Steps per Minute||✓||✓|
|Online Web Based Solution||✓|
|Days of Activity Stored||22|
|Strap with Clip||✓||✓|